The following modes of support are included with all course tuition fees:
The Social Learning Forum is free to use for all students and can be accessed from all over the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The forum has been developed to encourage the creation of self-managed learning groups and to encourage individuals to lead in particular areas of learning. Tutors may interact socially with students to enhance learning through the social forum. Students will be able to share their ideas and solutions, and also any resources they have uncovered that can assist their fellow students. Individuals can request assistance from their peers on specific issues and act as the catalyst for discussions and analysis. It is important that students participate and draw lessons from fellow students around the world to enhance their online learning experience. Each module has its own forum with topics covering many areas. Students will also have the ability to control topics in the general areas through a secure network, with all posts closely monitored by course administrators.
Once you register, you’ll gain access to our student login portal, from here you’ll access your course modules– you will then find all your course content, which includes:
- Digital resources including recorded lectures, broadcasts, podcasts and interactive quizzes.
- A study planner for your week-by-week content and deadlines.
- Online forums to discuss different topics with your fellow students.
- Interactive e-learning resources via our student portal. On the portal are lessons for each unit/module as part of the qualification. Lessons include videos, lectures, podcasts, interactive components, all designed by experienced lecturers and teachers.
- Online student discussion forums – provides an opportunity for you to interact and discuss with other learners on your course
- E-management books and resources
- Video library
In some instances, you may want additional support in completing your online course, at an additional cost you can also obtain, tutor support, through One to One individual tutorials via skype or telephone. You can also live interactive webinars – students can enter a live webinar with other students in a virtual classroom.